It’s the holiday season, and many people (including me) are looking for great holiday gifts to give to our family and friends. I have family members who have a wide-range of interests including cooking, dining out, and trying regional foods.
During my Christmas gift research, I pinned several great items that the people in my life may appreciate. Hopefully, a few of the items on my 7 Holiday Gifts for Foodies list are good gift ideas for the people in your life too.
- Acacia Wood Cookbook Holder | Target
- Michel Bras Grater Set | Williams – Sonoma
- Nuñez de Prado Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Dean & Deluca
- Whispering Willow Kitchen Soap – Coffee | Etsy
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection | Williams & Sonoma
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet | JCPenney
- Carolina Charm Gift Box | A Southern Season